CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

How Many Toys Does He Need?


Kaden is in this stage now that he just loves toys and books! He will lay on his blanket, and if we put toys around him he will roll over and pick up one. Usually it goes right to his mouth... After he is done chewing on it he will hold it infront of his face and just stare at it. Kyle and I read him books and he loves to hold the pages if not close it on us while reading.. I love the stage he is in!! I tell my mom that I don't think it could get any better, but she always says "you will say that with every stage, it just gets better and better"! Thanks mom for all the wonderful advice and love that you give me!!!

4 comments:

amy said...

oh my word his little skull cap and tshirt are TOO cute. what a little precious thing!

amy said...

its me again! ha. thanks for the compliment on the picture of braidyn! girl, LETS DO HAIR! mine looks so bad that i cry like every day. so if you have a day before easter, i would SO love that. easter pictures and such... call me or email me!!

One of them Youngs... said...

Kaden is so gangsta....I love it! I think the left side is growing in so i don't notice it as much anymore. My schedule has been so ridiculous that there hasn't been one day that we could come out there. We'll figure it out soon...Jordan is out of town and I work all weekend...maybe next week sometime!

the byrd family said...

too cute! he's definitely growing into his skin!! we miss you guys! lets get together when you get back from illinois!